Why you should study at the ARC Centre of Excellence for Research on Disability

I’ve been in a mental health crisis for over 10 years and now I’m looking for a way to cope.

My mum has had a mental illness for many years and she is not a particularly bright person.

My dad is a disabled man who has lost his legs and has been told to live in a wheelchair.

But I’ve always found myself in trouble.

The last two years have been really difficult for me.

I’ve had a lot of depression and anxiety, and I’m now in a state of crisis and I feel a lot more vulnerable than I did in the past.

What I really need is help.

It’s not enough to just go to the doctor, I need someone to talk to.

I know I need help to cope, but what I need is a therapist who can talk to me and guide me through what I’ve gone through and what’s happened in my life.

I need to know what I can do to fix my life and to find a way back to normal.

So I need your help to find me a therapist and find out more about my mental health.

What is a mental disorder?

What are the symptoms?

How can someone who has a mental condition be helped?

What is the best way to find someone who can help?

I have a lot to live for and I need somebody who can be there for me all the time.

You can find out if someone you know has a psychiatric condition by calling the National Mental Health Service on 1800 787 652.